High Efficiency Furnace Installation, Heating System Maintenance & High Efficiency Heating System InstallationDarien, IL, Woodridge, IL, Westmont, IL, Downers Grove, IL, Romeoville, IL & Bolingbrook, IL
The winters in [region] are cold, long and expensive. You want to enjoy a comfortable home without draining the budget.
If you’re looking to lower your heating bills, we at Jacobazzi Heating & Cooling suggest:
- Identifying and preventing heat loss
- Developing energy-saving habits
- Focusing on the performance of the heating system
If your home isn’t air-tight, up to 25% of heated air can leak out through small cracks and crevices. Cold outdoor air can also find a way in, creating cold spots and drafts. The areas of the house most likely to allow heat loss include:
- Power outlets
A professional energy audit works to pinpoint areas of heat loss. Strategies such as duct sealing, replacing windows, insulating, caulking and weatherstripping provide cost-effective improvement.
Reduce monthly heating expenses with simple changes to your routine, such as:
- Dress a little warmer and lower the thermostat a couple of degrees
- Open up the curtains during the day and allow the sunshine to warm up the room
- Close curtains at night to insulate against the cold glass of the windows
- Adjust the thermostat before heading to bed or leaving the house to conserve energy
- Shut the doors of unused rooms and close the vents
- Enjoy some home cooking or baking and add some heat from the oven
- Run the ceiling fan clockwise to better distribute warm air
- Arrange the furniture to maximize airflow from heating vents
The performance of the heating system needs to be a priority. To optimize efficiency and combat longer run times, restricted air flow and malfunction, be conscientious about filter changes and annual maintenance. Jacobazzi Heating & Cooling is happy to help. Give us a call at 630-701-7579 to schedule expert services anywhere across Downers Grove, Darien, Woodridge, Western Springs, Hinsdale & Clarendon Hills, IL. Ask us about the many benefits of a whole-house humidifier and the latest innovations in heating systems.
High Efficiency Furnace Installation in Downers Grove, IL | Heating System Maintenance Romeoville, IL | High Efficiency Heating System Installation Woodridge, IL